As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit TCA9548A I2C Multiplexer ADA2717 #adAdafruit #ad
- Using it is fairly straight-forward: the multiplexer itself is on i2c address 0x70 but can be adjusted from 0x70 to 0x77 and you simply write a single byte with the desired multiplexed output number to that port, and bam - any future I2C packets will get sent to that port.
In theory, you could have 8 of these multiplexers on each of 0x70-0x77 addresses in order to control 64 of the same-I2C-addressed-part.
The chip itself is 3v and 5V compliant so you can use it with any logic level. Like all adafruit breakouts, we put this nice chip on a breakout for you so you can use it on a breadboard with capacitors, and pullups and pulldowns to make usage a snap.
Finally, a way to get up to 8 same-address i2c devices hooked up to one microcontroller - this multiplexer acts as a gatekeeper, shuttling the commands to the selected set of I2C pins with your command. Some header is required and once soldered in you can plug it into a solderless-breadboard.
2. MICROCHIP #ad
MCP23017, i2c 16 input/output port expander #adMICROCHIP #ad
- High-speed I2C Interface. Operating voltage: 1. 8v to 5. 5v. 16-bit remote bidirectional I/O port. Three hardware address pins to allow up to eight devices on the bus.
3. Comimark #ad
Comimark 3Pcs PCF8574 PCF8574T I2C 8 Bit IO GPIO Expander Module for Arduino & Raspberry Pi #adComimark #ad
- We highly appreciate all customers opinions to improve the selling, also if anything you unsatisfied, please contact us for probable best solution. Package included: 3 x pcf8574 io expansion Board I/O Expander I2C-Bus Evaluation Development Module.
Main resources: the pcf8574 I2C interface, 8-bit parallel. I2c interface, i / o expansion module, two i / o up to 8 simultaneous use the pcf8574 expanded to 64 I / O scalability 8 I / O. Typical application: i / O resource shortage MCU I / O expansion.
4. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 2pcs PCF8574 PCF8574T IO Expansion Board I/O Expander I2C Evaluation Develop Module #adHiLetgo #ad
- Maximum features: supports two types of Interface. The main resources: pcf8574, I2C interface, the 8-bit parallel. Pcf8574t io expansion Board. Access to the target board: Pin or row seat. Typical applications: for I / O resource constraints the MCU I / O expansion.
5. Comimark #ad
Comimark 2Pcs MCP23017 Bidirectional 16-Bit I/O Expander with I2C IIC Serial Interface Module #adComimark #ad
- I/o pins default to input. High-speed i2c interface MCP23017:. We highly appreciate all customers opinions to improve the selling, also if anything you unsatisfied, please contact us for probable best solution. 16-bit remote bidirectional I/O Port:. Package included: 2 x Module.
6. waveshare #ad
Waveshare MCP23017 IO Expansion Board I2C Interface Expands 16 I/O Pins Stack to 8 pcs Used at The Same Time Allow Multi I2C Modules to be Stacked #adwaveshare #ad
- I2c controlled, expands 2 signal pins as 16 I/O pins. Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3. 3v/5v level. I2c address configurable by shorting the A0/A1/A2 jumpers. Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi / Arduino / micro:bit / STM32, download: www.
Waveshare. Com/wiki/mcp23017_IO_Expansion_Board. Provides two connector options: PH2. 0 terminal and/or solder pads, allows multi I2C modules to be stacked.
7. SparkFun #ad
SX1509, SparkFun PID 13601 16 Output I/O Expander Breakout #adSparkFun #ad
- 16 channels of true Bi-directional Style I/O. 5. 5v tolerant i/os, up to 15ma output sink on All I/Os Integrated LED Driver with Intensity Control.
Enable direct level shifting Between I/O Banks and Host Controller. 400khz i2c compatible Slave Interface. On-chip keypad scanning engine Supports Up to 8x8 Matrix 64 Keys.
8. NOYITO #ad
NOYITO PCF8574 IO Expansion Board I O Expander I2C Bus Evaluation Development Module Pack of 2 #adNOYITO #ad
- Supports i2c bus cascade via pencil row docking methods used simultaneously several I2C modules. Up to 8 pcf8574 io expansion board can be connected to the I2C-bus, providing up to 64 I/O ports.
Br>. Supports two types of access to the target board interface: pin or row. The pcf8574 io expansion board is used as remote 8-bit i/o expander for i2c-bus. Pcf8574, i2c interface, 8-bit parallel port. For the lack of i / o resources mcu to I / O expansion.
9. ANMBEST #ad
Anmbest 5PCS IIC I2C Serial Interface Board LCD1602 LCD2004 Blue Backlight LCD Display Adapter Plate PCF8574 Expansion Board for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA DIY Kit #adANMBEST #ad
- Works fine with the lCD1602 and LCD2004. The device address can be modified by short-circuiting A0/A1/A2. 1. The i2c interface is a huge improvement, freeing up a lot of pins on the Arduino for additional functionality.
The default address can be detected by the program. The default address is 0x27. The module uses the pcf8574, which enables most mcus to implement remote I/O port expansion via two bidirectional buses I2C.
This module only needs 2 IO ports to drive, which can save you 5 IO ports. Modules can be cascaded up to eight. The device includes an 8-bit quasi-bidirectional port and an I2C bus interface.
The original lcd1602/2004 screen requires 7 io ports to drive. The contrast is adjustable, and counterclockwise to weaken. With backlight power control, and the blue potentiometer is rotated clockwise to enhance, you can set whether to connect the backlight power through the jumper cap.