As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Pro Trinket 5V 16MHz 1 Piece #adAdafruit #ad
- Atmega328p onboad chip in QFN package. 16mhz clock rate, 28K FLASH available. Up to 16v input, reverse-polarity protection, thermal and current-limit protection.
Also has headers for an FTDI port for reprogramming. Micro-usb jack for power and/or usb uploading, you can put it in a box or tape it up and use any USB cable for when you want to reprogram.
Usb bootloader with a nice led indicator looks just like a USBtinyISP so you can program it with AVRdude and/or the Arduino IDE with a few simple config modifications. On-board 5. 0v power regulator with 150mA output capability and ultra-low dropout.
2. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Pro Trinket, 3V 12MHz #adAdafruit #ad
- Micro-usb jack for power and/or usb uploading, you can put it in a box or tape it up and use any USB cable for when you want to reprogram. Atmega328p onboad chip in QFN package running at 3. 3v logic. The bootloader on the pro trinket use 4KB of FLASH so the maximum sketch size is 28, 672 bytes.
3. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack Add-On #adAdafruit #ad
- Batteries and Pro Trinket not included. Comes assembled and tested. For charging single lithium ion/lithium Polymer 3. 7/4.
2v batteries not for older 3. 6/4. 1v cells. Uses the 5v input via micro-B USB connector on the Pro Trinket. 100ma charge current, adjustable to 500mA by soldering a jumper closed.
|Manufacturer||Adafruit Industries #ad|
4. ELEGOO #ad
Nano Board CH340/ATmega328P Without USB Cable, Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 Nano x 3 Without Cable, ELEGOO for Arduino Nano V3.0 #adELEGOO #ad
- It has everything that diecimila/Duemilanove has electrically with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27.
You could download the driver of Elegoo Nano V3. 0 at: http://bit. Ly/2jklJMO. It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board. The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Use the driver from above link. The nano is using the chips atmega328p and cH340, not FT232 as official Arduino, so pls. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp TX, ATN, RX, GND on one top, power and ground on the other. Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the boarduino and the mini+usb with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space.
5. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Trinket M0, for use with CircuitPython & Arduino IDE #adAdafruit #ad
- Atsamd21e18 32-bit cortex m0+, 48 mhz processor, 6x as fast as original Trinket! 256kb flash - 32x as much as 8 KB on ATtiny85. 32 kb ram - 64x as much as 512 bytes on ATtiny85. Same size, form-factor, and pinout as classic Trinket. Header pins require soldering.
|Manufacturer||Adafruit Industries #ad|
6. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2.3 Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- It also has much lower voltage drops across the motor so you get more torque out of your batteries, and there are built-in flyback diodes as well. This also makes it drop-in compatible with any Arduino, Leonardo and Mega R3. Only two pins sda & scl are required to drive the multiple motors, such as the Uno, and since it's I2C you can also connect any other I2C devices or shields to the same pins.
New version 2. 3! completely stackable design: 5 address-select pins means up to 32 stackable shields: that's 64 steppers or 128 DC motors! What on earth could you do with that many steppers? I have no idea but if you come up with something send us a photo because that would be a pretty glorious project.
As of 3/21/2014 we are shipping motor shields with the terminal blocks, and power jumper pre-soldered on.
Instead of a l293d darlington driver, we now have the tb6612 mosfet driver: with 1. 2a per channel and 3A peak current capability. You'll still need to do a little soldering to put on the shield-headers or stacking headers but it should be even easier and faster to get started! Instead of using a latch and the arduino's pwm pins, due, we have a fully-dedicated pwm driver chip onboard. This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C.
7. Keywishbot #ad
Mini V3.0 USB Nano ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro Controller Board Welded Module 5PCS + 1Cable …, Keywishbot Nano V3.0 Board for Arduino #adKeywishbot #ad
- Support usB download and Power. Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply. Support ISP download. Support power supply by 9V battery. Micro-controller atmega328p, using atmel atmega328p-AU MCU; Improved version with 3pcs pin headers 2pcs 15pin headers +1pcs 6pin headers, no welding needed.
8. Adafruit #ad
ATmega328, Adafruit Metro 328 with Headers #adAdafruit #ad
- Usb to serial converter, there's a hardware usb to serial converter that can be used by any computer to listen/send data to the METRO, and can also be used to launch and update code via the bootloader. There's also 6 pwms available on 3 timers 1 x 16-bit, hardware I2C port and hardware UART to USB.
Logic level is 5v but by cutting and soldering closed a jumper, 2 x 8-bit. The metro will automagically switch between USB and DC. The 2. 1mm dc jack has an on/off switch next to it so you can turn off your setup easily.
Metro has 19 gpio pins, and 2 of which are reserved for the usb-serial converter. Power the metro with 7-9v polarity protected dc or the micro usb connector to any 5v uSB source.
Four indicator leds, for easy debugging. Arduino ide compatible, you can use this with the Arduino IDE both desktop and cloud version by selecting 'Arduino UNO' in the Boards menu. One green power led, on the front edge of the pcb, two RX/TX LEDs for the UART, and a red LED connected to pin PB5. There's a hardware spi port, 6 of which are Analog in as well, you can easily convert it to 3. 3v logic.
9. Longruner #ad
Longruenr Mini Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16M Micro Controller Board Module Compatible for ArduinoIDE Need Soldered #adLongruner #ad
- Using atmel atmega328p-au mcu, support ISP download; support USB Download and Power. For arduinoide nano v3. 0 atmega328p improved version with 3pcs pin headers 2pcs 15pin headers +1pcs 6pin headers.
Support for external 5v 12V DC power supply; support power supply by 9V battery. Micro-controller ATmega328P. Ch340g replace ft232RL.
|Warranty||1 year warranty|