As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JeKaVis #ad
Wall Mountable Landline Phone with Speakerphone and Speed Dial Memory, White, JeKaVis J-P02 Amplified Phones for Hearing Impaired Seniors, Large Button Corded Phone for Elderly #adJeKaVis #ad
- The adjustable volumeHandset/Speakerphone/Ringer of amplified phone is suitable for people with hearing impairments. Besides, it has a hook to fix the handset. Also the ringer can be turned off to avoid disturbing sleep.
The corded phone works in power outages for emergencies; Powered by the phone line, No need batteries or DC power. Amplified volume - up to 40db, and compatible with hearing aids. Wall moutable - base of the big button phone is wall-mountable for easy access.
Speed dial - you can store phone numbers for two-touch speed dial on 0-9 buttons. Big buttons - ideal for an elderly grandparent or a disabled friend who have low vision problem to use. The large numbers are easy for touchingSIZE: 1*1. 1inch, W*L. This programmable phone for seniors can make elderly contact their relatives or SOS emergency more quickly.
2. HePesTer #ad
Flasher, Big Keys Easy to Program, Elderly Phone Landline with Speed Dialing,Loud Ringer, HePesTer P-02 Amplified Large Button Corded Phone for Senior #adHePesTer #ad
- Big button and amplified volume design for the senior who has low vision or hearing problem. Work in power outages- Emergency use when power outage at home. Provide 7*24 customer service, 30 days money back guarantee, 1 year warranty.
The volume can be adjustable for handset, ringer and speakerphoneringer can be turned off. 10 two-touch speed dial memory- Make it quick and easy to connect with frequently dialed numbers or emergency calls for help.
3. VTech #ad
Big Buttons & Large Display, VTech SN5127 Amplified Cordless Senior Phone System with 90DB Extra-Loud Visual Ringer, White #adVTech #ad
- Big buttons, large display: oversized buttons and an easy-to-read display screen make the system Super easy and comfortable to use. Photo dial: never forget whose number is whose. Program four frequently dialed Phone numbers and attach a photo to each one for convenient speed dialing.
1, 000 name and number smart call Block directory. 90db ringer volume: the extra-loud ringer makes it easy to hear incoming calls throughout your home. 50db audio assist: temporarily increases overall volume by up to 50Db and enhances Sound frequencies that make speech easier to understand.
4. ClearSounds #ad
ClearSounds CSC500 Amplified Landline Phone with Speakerphone and Photo Frame Buttons, Up to 30dB Amplification, T-Coil Hearing Aid Compatible #adClearSounds #ad
- The landline phone complies with FCC standards for Hearing Aid Compatibility. Provides 8 one-touch photo memory dial keys - Each of the eight photo-frame buttons allows you to store up to 32-digit phone numbers.
It will automatically flash when the unit rings. Ensures you never miss a call - you can adjust the ringer's volume as high as 85dB. Works with hearing aids - you can use the csc500 with cochlear implants and hearing aids that are equipped with a T-Coil.
You can instantly recall these numbers with a single press. Enables you to hear phone calls better - the clearSounds CSC500 Telephone has specialized up to 30dB amplification function that boosts volume and tone level of the person on the other end.
If you dislike the loud sound, you can turn on the visual flasher. Allows you to converse with a handset or speakerphone - If you're unable to hold the handset, press the Speaker key to activate the Speakerphone.
5. Packard Bell #ad
Packard Bell PB300WH Big Button Phone for Elderly Seniors Landline Corded Phone with Speakerphone #adPackard Bell #ad
- Minimal installation required. The packard bell big button corded phone will work in any power outage situation. Designed in the usa, the packard bell big button corded Phone is built for durability.
In the event of a loss of power, a wired phone may be your only means of communication! The phone comes with large built-in buttons, perfect for an elderly grandparent or a disabled friend or loved one. The size of the buttons also made for easy dialing and visibility.
Functions on the phone include a hands-free speakerphone mode, redial, auto, and flash functions, perfect for anyone on the go at home, hold, store, as well a 10-number speed dial function and ringer volume control. Troubleshooting for the phone is as easy as reaching the free customer support line and, should any issues arise, a warranty is in place. Phone base is wall mountable for easy access.
6. iSoHo Phones #ad
ISoHo Phones, Senior Landline Phones for Home – Home Phones for Seniors, Hearing and Vision Impaired, Loud Ringer, Large Backlit Keypad -Voice Amplification Wall Mount Ready! Bone Ivory, Corded Phone #adiSoHo Phones #ad
- Don’t settle for landline phones for seniors that fall short of what your loved ones need, day or night. Created for seniors and the hearing-impaired, the isoho trimline corded phone has a targeted voice amplifier microphone UNIQUELY DESIGNED to amplify softer voices, our home phone is also the best landline phone for those with LOW SPEECH and LIMITED MOBILITY.
Try our wall phone for up to 3 years – if you aren’t completely satisfied with your wall phones for landline we’ll RETURN YOUR PAYMENT in full. We’ve designed and tested our wall phones with the highest quality perFORMANCE and functionality in mind, for FIRST-RATE RELIABILITY at all times. Our 3-year promise to you: many landline telephones for home are downright frustrating to use, with unreliable, spotty dial tones and inconsistent functions.
We’re always here to help. Comes with a phone mount – whether on a table or mounted to the wall, our senior phone adds a fun VINTAGE TOUCH to any decor! At isoho phones, we know how important it is to keep in touch with your loved ones.
Unlike other land line telephones for home that don’t pick up voices well and make it harder – not easier – to hear the person on the other end of the line, as well as 3 adjustable volume controls and an extra loud ringer. Lightweight, easy to hold design! inspired by the 1965 vintage princess phone, your elderly parent or relative will love our landline corded phones for home ’s retro exterior – which features an upgraded DURABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT BODY that’s easy to hold and WON’T AGGRAVATE ARTHRITIS. We made it our mission to design the best phone for the elderly and hearing impaired, to empower them to talk WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS over the phone despite the hindrances of age and disability.
7. Tyler #ad
Ringer Volume Control, Speed Dial, Tyler TBBP-4-WH Telephone for Seniors, Large Button Landline Phone for Elderly with Loud Speaker, Wall Mount, Works in Power Outage, Easy to See & Press Numbers #adTyler #ad
- High-visibility buttons - say goodbye to misdialing numbers. You can place the big button phone for seniors on the wall or desk for easy access. Crafted with user convenience in mind - We meticulously constructed our home phones for seniors to help the elderly, visually-impaired, and hearing-aid users make calls without trouble.
Works amidst power interruptions - communicate with your loved ones even during blackouts! Our landline phones for seniors use the phone line as its power source for reliable, uninterrupted calls.
Feature-packed phone - our phones for seniors offer a full range of functions such as hands-free speakerphone, store, redial, hold, flash, auto, 10-number speed dial, and ringer volume control.
Our telephones for seniors have high-contrast black and white colors, large buttons, and big numbers that are easy to see. No frills installation - with an included wall mount, setting up the telephone base is quick and breezy.
8. HePesTer #ad
P-48 Large Buttons Landline Phone for Seniors Picture Care Phone with Replaceable Amplified Pictures/Adjustable Volume/SOS Emergency Speed Dial, HePesTer Big Button Corded Phone for Elderly #adHePesTer #ad
- It also can prevent seniors to press wrong buttons and make a wrong call. Other convenient functions-mute function: your voice will be silenced during a call; Redial function: redial last outgoing calls; Flash time: if you enter a wrong number, it can cut down the line in a short time.
It can be changed to different pictures or name cards upon your need. Make a call easily and quickly-sos one-touch speed dial can provide seniors with emergency help and 10 two-touch speed dial memories can help elderly to contact others easily.
The adjustable volume of this landline phone for elderly can meet various customers needs. For example, if you are hearing impaired, you can choose the HI level handset volume.
It is user-friendly for seniors who have bad memories. This feature will work better with the photo function for elderly, especially for Alzheimer's disease. For people who are hearing impaired-the handset volume has 3 levels and ringer volume has 2 levels. The large button can help seniors who are low vision to make a call quickly. Easy to locate contacts-amplified button size: 1 inch*1. 4 inch. And the ringer can be turned off.
9. HePesTer #ad
HePesTer P-011 Large Button Corded Phone for Elderly Amplified Phone for Seniors Home Intuition Amplified Desk Telephone with Large Easy to Read Buttons Works in Power Outage for SOS Emergency #adHePesTer #ad
- Integrated design includes a speakerphone, redial, hold and a bright LED flashing light to increase user friendliness. The amplified speakerphone has volume controlHigh/Lowto allow for adjusting the speaker sound. This elderly phone has store key on back of phone- Prevent memories accidentally being erased or changed.
10 two-touch speed dial memory- Make it quick and easy to connect with frequently dialed numbers or emergency calls for help. Amplified phone with extra large buttons-Perfect for elderly grandparents and low vision/hearing impaired aids.
10. HePesTer #ad
HePesTer P-42 Amplified Corded Phone with Caller ID Home Wired Phone for Elderly with Speed Dial Memory for Low VisionWhite, Large Button Home Landline Phone for Seniors #adHePesTer #ad
- When the phone line was unplugged, the data will not disappear. This corded phone is powered phone line, just plug the phone line and handset line into the phone correctly. Stored phone numbers protection3*aa batteries needed-Do not worry about the problem of losing stored memories.
The basic corded home phone has a lcd screen which clearly displays the incoming phone number not name, the time, date and year.
The phone will work normally. Large button and picture button -large buttons are easy for low vision seniors to see and press. 3 replaceable picture buttons can store into seniors' favorite people's phone numbers.
Especially for elderly people. Please note, don’t plug the handset line into the jack which is on back of the phone. Speed dial memory -the large button phone has 3 one-touch speed dial buttons112/M1/M2, which are very useful under emergency. The home phone with caller ID will make your life convenient.