As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Songhe #ad
Songhe PN532 NXP NFC RFID Module V3 Kit Writer Reader Near Field Communication Module Kit I2C SPI HSU with S50 CUID White Card Key Card for Arduino Raspberry Pi Android Black Pin Header #adSonghe #ad
- Arduino raspberry pi compatible, Small Size and easy to embed into your project. Rfid reader/writer supports: mifare 1k, 4k, and desfire cards, innovision jewel cards such as IRT5001 card, Ultralight, cd light, desfire, p5cn072 smx, iso/iec 14443-4 cards such as cd97bx, FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854.
Support nfc rfid reading and writing, P2P communication with peers. On-board level shifter, standard 5v ttl for I2C and UART, 3. 3v ttl spi. With cuid card and cuid key ring, M1 white card and M1 key ring. Support i2c, spi and hsu high speed UART, easy to change among these modes.
2. D-Logic #ad
Raspberry Pi, D-Logic uFR Classic, RFID NFC Reader Writer 13.56MHz Contactless Smart Card Programmer for Windows, Beaglebone + Free Software Examples SDK and tags, Linux, Mac OS X #adD-Logic #ad
- Supported operating systems: Windows, Mac, Android; Supported platforms: PC, Arduino. Package contents: 1x ufr classic nfc rfid reader writer, microsoft visual c#. Net, 5x contactless 1k iso14443 cards and free software sdk available for Download - uFR Software examples for NFC card programming in Java, Microsoft Visual C++.
Net. Supported card types: mifare mini, mifare classic 4k, mifare plus, mifare classic 1K, mifare ultralight, mifare desfire, NTAG2xx NFC NDEF for phones. Nfc reader writer ufr classic connects to a computer's USB port.
Nfc software development kit sdk package: reader comes with fully featured downloadable sdk which consist of external libraries, Beagle Board, Mac OS, ARM, Raspberry Pi, Linux, software examples with source codes, documentation for API reference and communication protocol and many useful software tools. We provide thorough technical support to help you get started with your first RFID NFC project.
|Manufacturer||Digital Logic R&D Ltd. #ad|
|Part Number||uFR Classic RFID NFC Reader Writer|
|Model||uFR Classic RFID NFC Reader Writer|
3. D-Logic #ad
RFID, Beaglebone + Free SDK, NFC Reader Writer, 13.56MHz Contactless Smart Card Programmer for Windows, 3 Cards and 2 Key fobs, Raspberry Pi, Linux, Mac OS X, D-Logic uFR Classic #adD-Logic #ad
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding device setup. Package contents: 1x ufr classic nfc rfid reader writer, 3x contactless 1k iso14443 cards, 2x contactless 1k iso14443 key fobs and free software sdk available for download - ufr software examples for nfc card programming in Java, Delphi, C++ Builder, Microsoft Visual C# .
Supported operating systems: Windows, software examples with source codes, Mac, Linux, Arduino. Supported card types: mifare mini, mifare classic 4k, mifarE DESFire, mifare ultralight, mifare classic 1k, mifare plus, NTAG2xx NFC NDEF for phones. Nfc reader writer ufr classic connects to a computer's USB port. We provide free and thorough technical support to help you get started with your first RFID NFC project.
|Manufacturer||Digital Logic R&D Ltd. #ad|
|Model||uFR Classic NFC RFID Reader Writer|
4. Keysy #ad
Copy RFID Key Fobs and Key Cards HID, AWID, Indala, EM4100 + More Reader Writer Copier, Keysy RFID Duplicator #adKeysy #ad
- Save time, money and avoid dealing with the building management. Keysy can then emulate these credentials when placed in front of RFID reader. Additional Rewritable Key Fobs sold separately.
Note: if you are not sure if your key fob is compatible contact Tiny Labs before purchasing. Copy up to 4 rfid key fobs or key Cards 125kHz into the Keysy Remote. Only duplicates onto Keysy branded rewritable Keycards/Keyfobs one included.
5. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 3pcs RFID Kit, Mifare RC522 RF IC Card Sensor Module + S50 Blank Card + Key Ring for Arduino Raspberry Pi #adHiLetgo #ad
- The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds. The module use a voltage of 3. 3v, it can ensure stable and reliable work, it can connected communication with user's any CPU mainboard through several lines of SPI interface, and reader distance.
Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal. Easy to use, low cost, and applicable to equipment development and card reader development etc. The mf522-an module design the circuit of card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip.
6. SunFounder #ad
SunFounder RFID Kit Mifare RC522 RFID Reader Module with S50 White Card and Key Ring Compatible with Arduino Raspberry Pi #adSunFounder #ad
- Easy to use, with pin header. The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds. Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
The rf ic card module design the circuit of card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip. Module interface: spi， Data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s. Power voltage : 3. 3v, operating frequency: 13. 56mhz.
7. DaFuRui #ad
DaFuRui 5Pack RC522 RFID Module RF IC Card Sensor Module with S50 White Card and Key Ring RFID Sensor Compatible for Arduino #adDaFuRui #ad
- It is supported card types: mifare1 s50, mifare Ultralight, Mifare Pro, mifare1 s70, and MIFARE DESFire.100% brand new and high quality rC522 RFID RF IC Card Sensor Module. This module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds.
Applicable for the users who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal. The development of access controls, electronic door locks or terminals for the time recording. This rfid-rc522 module is based on the philips mf522-AN board and is delivered together with an S50 card, key Ring and two matching pin strips.
8. WILSHIN #ad
Readable 125khz EM4100 Chip card Compatible with Proximity II Card Including Key-fob 5pcs 3M Sticker 2pcs Blank Card 5pcs, WILSHIN RFID 125KHz Card Reader Writer #adWILSHIN #ad
- Unique key-fob : 2pcs Cool and funny sticky keyfob attached besides keyfob and blank card. Note: if you are not sure whether the card you need to copy is compatible, PLEASE DON'T BUY. Please contact the seller's after-sales service for return and replacement.
Energy efficient: 20000 times with 2 batteries, low power consumption and long life. Advantages: compatible with hid proximity card, rfid 125khz ID EM4100, T5577&T5577 card and keyfobs. Hid iclass card is not compatible. Novel design: 125khz id rfid card copier writer with handheld mini size design for easy operation.
9. waveshare #ad
Waveshare Raspberry Pi PN532 NFC HAT Based on PN532 Operating in The 13.56MHz Frequency Range Supports Three Communication Interfaces I2C SP and UART. #adwaveshare #ad
- Three interface options: i2c, supports various nfc/rfid cards like MIFARE/NTAG2xx, supports Raspberry Pi series boards Onboard PN532 chip, SPI, configured via jumpers and switches. Nfc near field communication is a wireless technology allows contactless point-to-point data communication between devices within a short distance of 10 cm.
This is a raspberry pi nfc hat based on pn532 operating in the 13.
56mhz frequency range. Breakout control pins, for easily connecting with host boards like STM32/Arduino Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Python/C, stm32, Arduino.
Standard raspberry pi 40pin gpio extension header, and uart, etc. It is widely used in applications such as access control system, meal card, smart tickets, etc. It supports three communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, and UART. Based on the popular nfc controller pn532 with multi interface options, this HAT will easily enable NFC function for your Raspberry Pi.
|Part Number||PN532 NFC HAT|
|Model||PN532 NFC HAT|
10. Stemedu #ad
Stemedu RC522 RFID RF IC Card Reader Module Board with S50 Blank Card and Key Ring + 40pin Female to Male Dupont Cable for Arduino Raspberry Pi Nano NodeMCU Pack of 2sets #adStemedu #ad
- Document link please contact us. What you will get: 2pcs rfid module, 2pcs blank card, 2pcs Key Ring, 40pin Male to Female Jumper Wire and 4PCS Pins. How to email us? please click “stemedu”you can find "Sold by Stemedu" under Buy Now button, in the new page, click “Ask a question” to email us.
Power voltage : 3. 3v, operating frequency: 13. 56mhz, data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s. Supported card types: compatible with mifare1 s50/S70, Compatible with MIFARE Ultralight/Mifare Proand MIFARE DESFire.