As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
HMB Technology, Storage for PC, Speeds of up-to 3,500MB/s, Laptops, SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 3.0x4, Gaming and More, NVMe M.2 2280, Internal Solid State Drive, Intelligent Turbowrite, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance. Packed with speed 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3, 500 3, 000 MB s.
Built for the long run with up to 600 tbw and the 980's optimized endurance comes with reliability. Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 4.0 NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive, PC Desktop, MZ-V8P1T0B/AM, Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming, Heavy Graphics w/ Heat Control, Max Speed #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Maximum speed: 980 pro is raising the bar for NVMe SSDs, delivering read speeds up to 7, 000 MB/s. Flash memory brand: all firmware and components, are produced in-house, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust.
Smart thermal solution: embedded with samsung's cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage. Samsung magician: a suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Next-level ssd performance: unleash the power of Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4. 0 nvme ssd for next-level computing. A winning combination: designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth for heavy-duty applications in gaming, data analytics, graphics, and more.
Reliable thermal control: to ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip. Efficient m. 2 ssd: the 980 pro comes in a compact m. 2 2280 form factor, thus optimizing power efficiency, making it ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. Western Digital #ad
Western Digital 1TB WD Green SN350 NVMe Internal SSD Solid State Drive, Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280, Up to 3,200 MB/s, WDS100T3G0C #adWestern Digital #ad
- The slim m. 2 2280 form factor is ideal for computers with an NVMe slot. Rest assured with a Western Digital 3-year limited warranty. Ssds offer shock-resistance against accidental bumps and drops.
Downloadable western Digital SSD Dashboard monitors the health and usage of your drive. Fast nvme performance for daily computing needs — up to 3, 200MB/s.
4. WD_BLACK #ad
WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive, WDS100T3X0E, Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s #adWD_BLACK #ad
- Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M. 2 ssd form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops.
1 mb/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, and other factors. Data transfer Rate:0 MB per second.
Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB. Based on read speed. Wd_black sn770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3. Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5, usage conditions, drive capacity, 150MB/s 1TB and 2TB models.
Pcie gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard. Equipped with a pcie gen4 interface, minimize stutter, the wd_black sn770 nvme ssd helps fuel in-game responsiveness, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel.1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes.
5. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 1TB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write Speed up to 1,800/1,500 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6001T0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty. Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1800/1500 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software.
Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software.
Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Supports slc caching technology. M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Greatly enhance computing performance. Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface.
|Warranty||5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|
6. SP Silicon Power #ad
NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD SP001TBP34A60M28, Silicon Power 1TB #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- 2 connector with only an M key. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed. Tbw=600 Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s. The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.
The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m.
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
7. Crucial #ad
Up to 3500MB/s, CT1000P3SSD8, Crucial P3 1TB PCIe Gen3 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD #adCrucial #ad
- Nvme pcie gen3 x4 technology with up to 3500mb/s sequential reads, random read/write 650K/700K IOPS. Performs up to 33% better than the previous generation. Solid Gen3 performance. Spacious storage up to 4TB. Rated at mttf greater than 1. 5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability.
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Warranty|
8. Western Digital #ad
Up to 3,500 MB/s, Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, WDS100T3B0C, M.2 2280, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- Slim m. 2 2280 form factor, compatible with PCIe. Save on space with a single-sided M. 2 2280 pcie gen3 x4 nvme SSD. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
Limited to 1 per purchase, 2023. Enjoy the collection of creative desktop and mobile tools for your creative projects— photography, UX design, graphic design, social media, video editing, and more.
Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content. Read speeds up to 3, 500 mb/s² 500gb – 1tb¹ models. Data transfer Rate:0 MB per second. As used for transfer speed, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second. Not available in all countries. As used for storage capacity, 000 bytes and 1tb=1, 000, 1gb=1, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 bytes.
9. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive w/ V-NAND Technology, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM, Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming, Max Speed, Graphics w/ Heat Control #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Samsung magician: keep an eye on your drive with software that provides a suite of user-friendly tools that help you keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance. Unparalleled reliability: samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation; The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Level up performance: the 970 evo plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 500/3, 300 mb/s, * up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO; Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency.
Always evolving ssd: faster than the 970 evo, the 970 evo plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization; It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing; Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1, 200 TBW.
Exceptional endurance: get up to 1, 200 tbw*** with a 5-year limited warranty**** for lasting performance; The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality. Design flexibility: the 970 evo plus fits up to 2tb onto the compact M. 2 2280 form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components; Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
10. Crucial #ad
Crucial P3 Plus 1TB PCIe Gen4 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD, up to 5000MB/s, CT1000P3PSSD8 #adCrucial #ad
- Performs up to 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 NVMe SSDs. Backward compatibility with Gen3. Spacious storage up to 4TB. Nvme pcie gen4 x4 technology with up to 5000mb/s sequential reads, random read/write 650K/800K IOPS.
Rated at mttf greater than 1. 5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability.
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Warranty|