As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ECHOGEAR #ad
Includes Hole Saw Drill Attachment for Easy Install, Hide TV Wires When Mounting A TV, Includes Power & Low Voltage Cable Management, Echogear in Wall Cable Management Kit #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Includes a drywall hole saw drill attachment for perfect grommet fit. Route your power and av cables behind the wall in 30 minutes or less with this DIY kit. It'll have you singing "I've Got The Power" like someone threw Jock Jams on.
It can comfortably fit 4 large braided HDMI cables, Ethernet, but it's flexible enough to handle additional cables. Cable pass-through has plenty of space for all your HDMI, and audio cables. If you run into any issues, we’re always here to help.
Place the power modules up to 5' apart on your wall. Call or chat with an Echogear product know-it-all any day of the week. Locking bracket wings hold onto your wall from behind for a secure install, even if you host raves every weekend. Pre-wired, power-ready system is etl in-wall certified and will keep your house up to code. All you need to bring is a drill. And maybe a beer.
2. ECHOGEAR #ad
And Hole Saw Drill Attachment, Locking Brackets, Echogear White in-Wall Cable Management Kit, Cable Hider Conceals Low Voltage Cords, Includes 2 Pass Through Grommets #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Saw attachment also useful in the event of a zombie apocalypse. Includes a drywall hole saw drill attachment for a perfect grommet fit. You'll only need to skip 1 episode of The Office.
Bob ross would be proud. Just add a drill and you've got everything you need for a quick 20-minute install. Flexible pass through grommets can comfortably fit 4 large HDMI cables. Feeling artsy? these grommets are paintable for maximum concealment.
Hide your cables behind the wall with this diy cable pass-through kit. The grommets even lock onto the back of your drywall for a secure install. Perfect for hiding hdmi, aux, and other low-voltage cables. There's plenty of room for even your thickest cords. Also works for in-wall rated power cables. Just make sure your dog hasn't been chewing on them first.
3. ECHOGEAR #ad
Echogear On-Wall Cable Raceway Kit for Hiding Up to 4 Cords, Customize Your Cable Management, Easy Peel & Stick Install Helps Conceal & Organize Cables from Mounted TVs & Other Electonics #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Conceals up to 4 standard size cords & closes with a satisfying snap for a secure finish. Time to get out the saw! Use the included connectors to make turns, hide wires around corners, and more.
Plus, it's made in America. Includes three 48" channels 12' total that can be cut to any length for a custom raceway design. You're only limited by your imagination.
Get your Bob Ross on. Heavy duty adhesive backing stays securely on the wall - just peel & stick. Hide your wires on the wall in under 10 minutes, no drill required. Say it with us: usa! usa! usa! paintable channels can blend into any wall for a clean finish. Conceal cables your way.
4. ECHOGEAR #ad
48" Long Cord Raceway Can Be Cut to Any Length, Cable Cover Installs On The Wall in Minutes with A Screwdriver to Hide Wires, Echogear TV Cable Hider for Wall Mounted TV #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Plus they are paintable to blend in. Boom! snap out of it! cord cover easily snaps on or off to add or adjust contents at any time. No one should have to go through this.
And in less than 15 minutes. You can hacksaw it! accommodating ideal tv wall mount height 42-48", included cord cover pieces are 48", but can be cut to size for your setup. The wall, that is. Then you can also install this cord organizer.
This 100% american-made, on-wall TV cord cover is a great-looking, easy alternative to in-wall cable management. Know how to use a phillips screwdriver? Sweet. Go to our website or check your product manual for all the different ways to get in touch with our real-life product know-it-alls. Our echogear pros are here to help 7 days a week.
5. ECHOGEAR #ad
Dual Gang Pass Through Pair with Drywall Brackets Included, Manage 16 Low Voltage Cords Behind The Wall, Quick Install with Wall Template, Echogear White in Wall Cable Hider for Wall Mount TV #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Then point it up or down to route cables exactly where you want them. Customize the cable cover to your setup. Comfortably holds 16 HDMI cables. Just bring a drywall saw and screwdriver and you're ready to hide those ugly dangling cables.
Install it recessed into the wall or protruding out. Easy to install with the included wall template that shows you exactly where to cut. The extra-wide opening is designed to fit all types of AV cables.
Now you can get that flush finish every time. Dual gang size conceals up to 16 cables, so lace up and let's hide some cords. If you need something smaller, check out the single gang version. Includes sturdy wall brackets that lock onto your drywall. Diy gang for life. Hide all your cables behind the wall with this complete cable management kit. Hit a snag? our product nerds are available 7 days a week.
6. Delamu #ad
Cord Cover Raceway Kit, Hiding Wall Mount TV Powers Cords in Home Office, 157in Cable Cover Channel, 10X L15.7in X W0.95in X H0.55in, White, Cord Wires, Paintable Cord Concealer System Cable Hider #adDelamu #ad
- Simple and easy installation; each package contains screws and anchors; or you can opt to use self-adhesive tape; Both methods are simple; you can choose the one you want; can't be used on textured walls. Dress up your home and office; delamu cable cover conceal and organize unsightly cords in home and office; It is the easiest way to organize your messy cords and provide more place for activities.
Prevent your child and pets from danger; your family’s safety is our top priority; Hiding the cables or cords near the floor; protect your children and pets keep away to play the cables.
10 cable management channels; including 10 pvc channels; each channel l15.
7in x W095in x H055in; 19pcs different connectors; 20pcs screws and 20pcs anchors; 1x self-adhesive; total Length 157 inches. Cuttable and paintable; customize it to whatever length and color you like; We’ve made the wire channels slim and sleek so as to perfectly blend into your home decor; You can paint the raceway to whatever color you need to match your wall and cut it to any desired length easily.
7. ECHOGEAR #ad
Echogear in-Wall TV & Soundbar Power Kit Safely Hides Cables Behind Your Wall, Includes Low Voltage Cable Managment to Conceal All TV & Soundbar Wires HDMI, etc., Optical #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Hide all the power, video, and sound cables from your TV and soundbar setup with this in-wall DIY cable management kit. But it's got the flexibility to hold more. Does your soundbar have an external power supply aka power brick? No worries, we threw in a splitter cord so you'll be able to hide the power brick behind your TV.
Talk about stocking stuffers. Includes hole saw drill attachment and hand saw to make perfect cuts into your drywall.
Comes with everything you'll need for a quick 30-minute install, like a 6' extension cord, cable clips, and cutting template. In-wall rated power cables keep your gear safe and house up to code. Low-voltage pass through comfortably holds 4 large HDMI cables. Locking brackets keep the modules safely in the wall. You'll just need a drill. Saws are also suitable for doing karate in the garage.
8. ECHOGEAR #ad
Sturdy Brushes with Cable Catching Design, Ideal Cable Pass Through for Wall Mounted TVs, Echogear Wall Brush Plate for Hiding Up to 8 Low Voltage Cables #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Hit a snag with install? Our Minnesota-based product nerds are available 7 days a week to help out. Use the included brackets to securely lock the brush plate onto your wall with a flush finish.
It's like randy Moss is in the wall looking out for your cords. Includes cutting template & simple manual that'll have you fired up to hide some cords. We're planting a tree for every brush plate sold. Echogear gives a damn. Brush plate wall cover hides up to 8 low voltage cables behind the wall.
Plus, you can install them anywhere, no existing wall box required. Top-notch brushes keep your cables in place & won't break off. Behind the brush plate is a cable catching mechanism that prevents your cables from falling into the wall. Just bring a drywall saw and screwdriver for a quick 30-minute install. Easy to install, even for diy rookies.
9. D-Line #ad
Or Wires | Cable Management | 1.18" W x 0.59" H, D-Line Cable Raceway On-Wall Cord Cover Beige | 39 Inch Medium Size Channel to Hide and Conceal Cords, Cables #adD-Line #ad
- D-line cable organizers can discreetly hide wall mounted TVs cables. D-line cable cover raceway dimensions: 1. 18" w x 059" h 3'3". D-line’s innovative cable management solution has a patented one-piece latching design, making it easy to add or remove cords whenever needed.
The self-adhesive backing on d-line’s half round cord cover firmly holds cables in place on walls, trim, and molding – even under or behind desks and furniture.
The innovative half round profile of D-Line wire covers leaves a discreet appearance, preferred by all. D-line raceway beige – with a unique half round profile, D-Line cable wall covers subtly blend with baseboards meaning you can neatly hide cords, wires and cables in your home.
Quick and easy installation – produced from high grade pvc, cable hider can be easily cut to required length. Then simply peel and stick D-Line cable raceway to a smooth and clean wall or surface.
10. ECHOGEAR #ad
Echogear Black Wall Brush Plate For Hiding Up To 8 Low Voltage Cables, Sturdy Brushes With Cable Catching Design, Ideal Cable Pass Through For Wall Mounted TVs #adECHOGEAR #ad
- Easy to install, even for diy rookies. Top-notch brushes keep your cables in place & won't break off. It's like randy Moss is in the wall looking out for your cords. Rectangle design fits inside TV mount wall plates for some real boss level cable management.
Pairs well with wall-mounted tvs. Hit a snag? our product nerds are available 7 days a week to help out. Use the included brackets to securely lock the brush plate onto your wall with a flush finish.
Behind the brush plate is a cable catching mechanism that prevents your cables from falling into the wall. Just bring a drywall saw and screwdriver for a quick 30-minute install. Includes cutting template & simple manual that'll have you fired up to hide some cords. Brush plate wall cover hides up to 8 low voltage cables behind the wall. Plus, you can install them anywhere, no existing wall box required.