As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KOOBOOK #ad
KOOBOOK 5Pcs GY-BMP280-3.3 High Precision Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Module Digital Barometric Pressure Altitude Sensor #adKOOBOOK #ad
- Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1.
It is an environmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183. The bmp280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor especially designed for mobile.
This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI! This precision sensor is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuraccy, and temperature with ±1. 0°c accuracy.
2. waveshare #ad
Temperature, ect, Waveshare BME280 Environmental Sensor, Humidity, Barometric Pressure Detection Module I2C/SPI Interface for Weather Forecast, IoT Projects #adwaveshare #ad
- Supports i2c default, supports SPI, configurable slave address, switch to SPI via I/O setting. Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3. 3v/5v operating voltage. Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32, link: www.
Waveshare. Com/wiki/bme280_Environmental_Sensor. Humidity sensing: 0~100%rh resolution 0008%rh, accuracy ±3%rh, response time 1s, delay ≤2%RH. Temperature sensing: -40~85°c resolution 001°c, accuracy ±1°c, barometric pressure sensing: 300~1100 hPa resolution 018pa, accuracy ±1hPa.
|Part Number||BME280 Environmental Sensor seednew|
|Model||BME280 Environmental Sensor seednew|
3. DIYmall #ad
DIYmall BME280 Humidity Temperature Sensor Barometric Pressure Sensor Module with IIC/I2C for Arduino GY-BME280-5V Pack of 1pc #adDIYmall #ad
- Document link: https://drive. Google. Com/file/d/0b8dsgdar8_31wwp4cHh1UkJuSnc/view?usp=sharing. With an i2c connection you have access to enough weather data to make some pretty good predictions for your local area.
What you will get is: 1 X Bme280 Sensor module. The bme280 is a great new chip which was originally designed for the next generation of smartphones.
4. DEVMO #ad
5V with IIC I2C Breakout Compatible with Arduino, DEVMO BME280 Digital Temperature Humidity Barometric Pressure Sensor Module #adDEVMO #ad
- This will work with BME280 library perfectly. With an i2c connection you have access to enough weather data to make some pretty good predictions for your local area. It uses both i2c and spi supports 3-, 4-wire SPI interface.
Bme280 is a precision sensor, is soldered onto PCB. It is made up of a very accurate pressure sensor and an associated temperature sensor which helps calibrate the pressure readings. Make sure to put sdo to high to get address 0x77. Not only the pressure and the temperature, this sensor can measure humidity.
5. Comimark #ad
Comimark 2Pcs Breakout Temperature Humidity Barometric Pressure BME280 Digital Sensor Module for Arduino #adComimark #ad
- Package included: 2 x breakout Temperature Humidity Barometric Pressure BME280 Digital Sensor Module. Not only the pressure and the temperature, this sensor can measure humidity. Bme280, the precision sensor from It, is soldered onto PCB.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply. It uses both i2c and spi supports 3-, 4-wire SPI interface.
6. KNACRO #ad
KNACRO BME280 Pressure Temperature Sensor 3.3V Module with IIC for Arduino #adKNACRO #ad
- The board has selectable i2c address jumper solder link GS2, I2C pull-up resistors, 7 pin header 2. 54mm, and two mounting holes 3. 5mm. Default setting of the board; single power rail vdd=vdd_io solder link GS1, R3 10k, pull-ups resistors R2, protocol selector resistor 0ohm R1, decoupling capacitors 0.
1uf on both power supply pins Vdd & Vdd_IO. If you connect board to both power rails vdD_IO 1. 8v and vdD 3. 3v be sure to remove the power rail jumper GS1! Me-bme280 is a breakout board featuring a Bosch Sensortec ME280 Temperature, Humidity & Pressure Sensor.
7. Organizer #ad
Organizer 0.96" IIC OLED LCD Screen LED 128X64 Module + D1 Mini ESP8266 NodeMcu Lua WLAN WiFi Development Board + BME280 Temperature Humidity Atmospheric Pressure Sensor for Arduino Raspberry Pi #adOrganizer #ad
- 2. This oled display module is small, only 096” diagonal, it is made of 128x64 individual yellow and blue OLED pixels, each one is turn on or off by the controller chip.
1. 096 inch oled i2c display module iic serial lcd screen 096" led module display yellow Blue 12864 OLED /3. 3v-5v 128 x 64. 3. D1 mini nodemcu lua 4m bytes wlan wifi internet development board base on ESP8266 ESP-12F for Arduino, 100% Compatible with WeMos D1 Mini.
If you want to connect a bunch of sensors without worrying about I2C address collisions, go with SPI. 5. Package:bme280 module sensor + 096’’ oled 128x64 lcd screen module + d1 mini NodeMcu Lua WLAN WIFI Internet Development Board. 4. The bme280 sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI! For simple easy wiring, go with I2C.
8. seeed studio #ad
Seeed Studio Grove, Temp&Humi&Barometer Sensor BME280 Three-in-one Environmental Sensor Supports Both I2C and SPI Accuracy ±1.0 hPa for Pressure,±1 for Temperature and ±3% for Humidity #adseeed studio #ad
- The module provides precise measurement of not only barometric pressure and temperature, but also the humidity in the environment. Easy-to-use Grove Compatible Interface. The air pressure can be measured in a range from 300 hPa to 1100hPa with ±1.
0 hpa accuracy. The sensor works perfectly for temperatures between - 40 and 85 with an accuracy of ±1. As for the humidity, you can get a humidity value with an error less than 3%; can be used as an altimeter with accuracy of ±1 meter.
9. XYG-Module #ad
BME280 Environmental Sensor Temperature Humidity Barometric Pressure I2C/SPI Interfaces Supports 3.3V/5V Voltage Levels for Raspberry Pi [email protected] #adXYG-Module #ad
- Supports i2c default, configurable slave address Supports SPI, switch to SPI via I/O setting. Due to its ultra small form factor, the bme280 environmental Sensor is suited for applications such as environment monitoring, altimeter, weather forecast, high precision with stability, low power consumption, and IoT projects, and so on.
It supports both i2c and spI interfaces, sensing environmental temperature, humidity, also is compatible with 3.3
3v/5v voltage levels. Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3. 3v/5v operating voltage. Bme280 environmental sensor, Temperature, Humidity, Barometric Pressure. A tiny sensor breakout with bme280 onboard, and barometric pressure.
10. SUBALIGU #ad
Ect, Temperature, SUBALIGU BME280 Environmental Sensor, Humidity, TSL25911 Barometric Pressure Detection Module I2C/SPI Interface for Weather Forecast, IoT Projects #adSUBALIGU #ad
- Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3. 3v/5v operating voltage. Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32, link: www. Waveshare. Com/wiki/bme280_Environmental_Sensor.
Humidity sensing: 0~100%rh resolution 0008%rh, response time 1s, accuracy ±3%RH, delay ≤2%RH. Temperature sensing: -40~85°c resolution 001°c, accuracy ±1°c, barometric pressure sensing: 300~1100 hPa resolution 018pa, accuracy ±1hPa. Supports i2c default, configurable slave address, supports SPI, switch to SPI via I/O setting.