As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
Internal Solid State Drive, Storage for PC, Speeds of up-to 3,500MB/s, SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 3.0x4, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM, Laptops, Intelligent Turbowrite, HMB Technology, Gaming and More, NVMe M.2 2280 #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Built for the long run with up to 600 tbw and the 980's optimized endurance comes with reliability. Packed with speed 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3, 500 3, 000 MB s.
Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance. Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. SP Silicon Power #ad
Silicon Power 1TB, NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 SSD SP001TBP34A60M28 #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s. 2 connector with only an M key. The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m.
The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed. The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. Tbw=600 .
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
3. Western Digital #ad
WDS100T3B0C, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN570 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD, Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 3,500 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- As used for storage capacity, 000 bytes and 1tb=1, 000, 000, 000, 000, 1gb=1, 000, 000 bytes. Read speeds up to 3, 500 mb/s² 500GB – 1TB¹ models. Slim m. 2 2280 form factor, compatible with PCIe. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
Save on space with a single-sided M. 2 2280 pcie gen3 x4 nvme SSD. As used for transfer speed, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second. Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
4. SAMSUNG #ad
Max Speed, MZ-V7S1T0B/AM, Graphics w/ Heat Control, Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming, Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive w/ V-NAND Technology #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Design flexibility: the 970 evo plus fits up to 2tb onto the compact M. 2 2280 form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components; Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more. Samsung magician: keep an eye on your drive with software that provides a suite of user-friendly tools that help you keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Exceptional endurance: get up to 1, 200 tbw*** with a 5-year limited warranty**** for lasting performance; The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality.
Level up performance: the 970 evo plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 300 MB/s, 500/3, * up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO; Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency.
Unparalleled reliability: samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation; The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Always evolving ssd: faster than the 970 evo, with reliability of up to 1, the 970 evo plus is powered by the latest v-NAND technology and firmware optimization; It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing; Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, 200 TBW.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
5. Crucial #ad
Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s, CT1000P2SSD8 #adCrucial #ad
- Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates. Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation.
Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 300 TBW. Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
6. Western Digital #ad
WDS100T3G0C, Western Digital 1TB WD Green SN350 NVMe Internal SSD Solid State Drive, Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280, Up to 3,200 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- The slim m. 2 2280 form factor is ideal for computers with an NVMe slot. Fast nvme performance for daily computing needs — up to 3, 200MB/s. Downloadable western Digital SSD Dashboard monitors the health and usage of your drive.
Rest assured with a Western Digital 3-year limited warranty. Ssds offer shock-resistance against accidental bumps and drops.
7. WD_BLACK #ad
Up to 5,150 MB/s, WDS100T3X0E, M.2 2280, WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive, Gen4 PCIe #adWD_BLACK #ad
- Pcie gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB.
1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M.
2 ssd form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops. Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5, 150MB/s* 1TB and 2TB models. Wd_black sn770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
1 mb/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on read speed. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, drive capacity, usage conditions, and other factors. Equipped with a pcie gen4 interface, the wd_black sn770 nvme ssd helps fuel in-game responsiveness, minimize stutter, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel.
8. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 1TB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write Speed up to 1,800/1,500 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6001T0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty. Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website.
Supports slc caching technology. Greatly enhance computing performance. Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1800/1500 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software.
Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software. M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface.
|Warranty||5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|
9. Western Digital #ad
Western Digital 1TB SSD PC SN530 M.2 2230 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe 1024GB SDBPTPZ-1T00 #adWestern Digital #ad
- Mttf: 1. 75 million hours. Interface: pCIe Gen3 x4. Sequential read/write up to MB/s: 2400/1950 Form factor: M. 2 2230 . Random read/write up to IOPS: 400K/400K.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Model||SDBPTPZ-1T00 wd pc sn530 2230 m2 ssd|
10. Crucial #ad
CT1000P3SSD8, Crucial P3 1TB PCIe 3.0 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD, up to 3500MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Solid Gen3 performance. Nvme pcie gen3 x4 technology with up to 3500mb/s sequential reads, random read/write 650K/700K IOPS. Rated at mttf greater than 1. 5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability. Performs up to 33% better than the previous generation. Spacious storage up to 4TB.
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Warranty|